Client Partner (Account Executive)
Client Partner, PromoteIQ
PromoteIQ provides intelligent vendor marketing solutions for the next generation of e-commerce. Our platform helps retailers implement, automate, and scale their brand-funded digital vendor marketing programs. We sit at the intersection of marketing and e-commerce and have a singular mission of empowering retailers and brands to maximize their e-commerce performance.
PromoteIQ embodies a strong startup culture that values diversity, collaboration and craftsmanship - and above all else, results. Our bias towards execution balances critical thinking, root analysis and pragmatic problem solving. We expect a lot from one another and value our thoughtful and intellectually curious company culture.
PromoteIQ is headquartered in New York City and supports a global footprint of e-commerce retailers and brands. The company was acquired by Microsoft in Aug, 2019 and continues to operate as an independent division within Microsoft Advertising. Learn more at https://www.promoteiq.com. This position is based in our NYC/SoHo office.
Microsoft Advertising is a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry. Microsoft Advertising offers a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry. Microsoft Advertising is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle.
Who We’re Looking For
The Demand Generation team is focused on developing and managing partnerships with key decision makers at brands and agencies and to unlock marketing budgets. As a Client Partner, you’ll educate advertisers on the PromoteIQ value proposition, sell them on a range of on-site advertising solutions, train them on leveraging the technology to achieve optimal business outcomes, and consult on their short and long term media strategy. You will further use your executive prospecting, networking, and account expansion skills to identify, develop and manage new accounts that complement existing client rosters and help you reach your personal revenue targets. This role is crucial to growing and scaling the revenues for our retail clients, and the company.
- Acquire, build, and cultivate relationships with decision makers and budget owners at brands and agencies
- Deeply understand PromoteIQ’s value proposition to effectively articulate benefit at all levels within the client organization and partners
- Align with internal Account Management, Technical Services, and Product teams to cultivate accounts and ensure feedback is shared back with the team to drive scalable product and operational changes
- Provide ongoing client management to brands, including quarterly business reviews, budget forecasting, campaign insights and recommendations to optimize current budgets and programs
- Train brands and agencies on using the PromoteIQ proprietary platform, and ensure they leverage best practices when executing on campaigns
- Serve as an industry expert in digital advertising; specifically on the PromoteIQ platform, as well as other competitive on-site vendor marketing programs
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Provide regular updates to management on pipeline through Salesforce.com
- 5+ years experience selling solutions in digital media / advertising
- Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenues
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong attention to detail, and follow-through
- Deep understanding of agency and brand organizational structures
- Strong quantitative aptitude and the ability to communicate complex concepts in simple terms
- Self starter – ability to take the initiative and uncover new revenue opportunities and problem solve any challenges that arise
- Established relationships with budget holders and decision makers at agencies and brands
- Experience working in digital media, eCommerce, or Adtech
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.