Client Relationship Consultant
Client Relationship Consultants build relationships with customers by meeting face to face and engaging them when and where they need to provide the best possible counsel. Strong client relationships are based on trust, assessing and attending to customers banking needs, obtaining and processing customer and account information, educating clients on available deposit and loan products and services, and recommending financial solutions based on each customers unique goals and needs. They are also responsible for originating and closing consumer loans, opening accounts, and opening and/or closing the branch.
Were looking for people who want more than just a job who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore whats possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Four to five years of customer service experience
- Four to five years of sales experience
- Thorough knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems
- Advanced knowledge of all retail products and services
- Proven customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience in participating in sales campaigns/promotions
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
Primary Location: North Carolina-NC-Charlotte
Job: Branch Banking
Organization: U.S. Bank.
Shift: 1st - Daytime
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.