Client Services Specialist (REMOTE)
Equisolve is seeking to add a talented, motivated, Client Services Specialist to our team. What does a Client Services Specialist at Equisolve do? Glad you asked! You will essentially be one of the webmasters for hundreds of public companies. Based on client requests, as well as various events including press releases, filings, and client requests, you will be making updates to the content of websites in accordance with our standards. The key is to apply your keen eye for design and details to keep the website looking nice, while precisely updating the content to be 100% correct.
We welcome telecommuters and are 100% set up for remote work. You do need to be mostly available in the US Pacific time zone and legally able to work in the US.
- Experienced in web content management
- Enjoy dealing with people and not afraid to talk to CEOs, executives, and business owners
- Incredible attention to detail
- Able to multitask and aren't bothered by interruptions
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Urgency, initiative, integrity, strong communication and problem-solving skills
Competitive salary, full health insurance, long term disability, 401k, flexible schedule and vacation time. Casual, friendly atmosphere and an A+ team.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.