Client Services Team Leader
- 12 month Fixed term role - with a view to become permanent
- Team supervision and support
- Working from home – then in a Prime CBD location
- Work with a friendly, fun and supportive team
Converge International is a leader in providing workplace health and wellbeing and people risk management solutions. We assist some of Australia's largest industry, government and corporate clients in supporting their people in building healthy workplaces and resolving their people issues. We provide a range of Employee Assistance Programs, counselling and crisis response services.
We are seeking an energetic and experienced team leader to motivate and lead our high performing Client service team. Reporting to the Director, Client Experience, you will support the Client services team focusing on providing a quality and signature client experience which focuses on call quality as paramount whilst also ensuring the team is achieving performance objectives and KPI’s. You will have a genuine passion for quality customer service and delivering an empathetic and client-centric approach, proven ability to use rigorous logical methods to resolve difficult problems with effective solutions and highly developed organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
You will have strong skills in stakeholder engagement, complaints and escalation management and have a strong relationship building skills. We are looking for someone who has done this role before, someone who is an effectively natural, professional and influential leader who is able to drive team engagement, coaching, development and quality service delivery.
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the Client Services team, providing guidance and support to team members to provide intake to booking services for all clients and customers.
- Monitor staff performance against expected standards and with the intention to ensure workload equality.
You will do this by engaging in regular team development conversations to ensure training and coaching is provided where required.
- Improve and monitor staff knowledge and skills through induction, training, coaching and professional development plans.
- Be available for team and client escalations for de-escalation, complaint handling and complex case management wherever required
- Manage staff resourcing and workforce planning needs in conjunction with Operations Lead and Director, Client Experience.
- Assist in recruitment, induction and training of new staff
- Positively influence staff morale and facilitate team cohesion to maintain high quality standards and a customer service focus.
- A solutions-focussed approach to handling customer queries
- Ability to manage a changing workload and meet deadlines
You will bring to this role your supervisory and coaching experience, ability to work effectively under pressure and a high level of organisational skills. Your strong report writing skills, attention to detail and solutions focussed approach makes you a success in this role. You will have a tertiary qualification in a relevant field (e.g. psychology, business, commerce, health sciences, human resources) and a minimum of three years contact management/call centre experience.
Your professional approach will be reflective of a genuine desire to help others, value of service, relationships and people.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.