Clinical Product Specialist (Orthopaedic Devices) - Sydney Metro
About the Role
- Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
- Portfolio: Hip, Knee & Trauma
- Territory: Sydney Metro
- Weekend On-Call: Periodic
- Remuneration: Attractive Base Salary + 10.5% Super + Car Allowance + Bonus
About the Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, the primary focus of the Clinical Product Specialist is to support the current business with the retention of existing customers, and assisting with gaining market share. Key accountabilities include:
- Providing specialist technical expertise and clinical support to Surgeons in the Operating Theatre
- Fostering and maintaining strong business relationships through excellent customer service
- Educating and delivering in-services training to Medical, Nursing and Theatre staff
- Proactively working and supporting the greater team in implementing the territory sales plan
- Tertiary qualifications in Allied Health, Nursing, Paramedical, Science or a related discipline
- Previous operating theatre or acute hospital experience is highly regarded
- Ability to comprehend and present highly technical product information to Medical & Nursing staff
- Outstanding communication, with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
Voted Best Med Tech Company of 2019 by MD+DI publication; at Zimmer Biomet, our mission is to alleviate pain and improve the quality of life for people around the world. Every 9 seconds, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, patients receives an implant from us. A global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare; we design, manufacture and market orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities & trauma; spine, craniomaxillofacial & thoracic, dental implants and related surgical products. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.
This position involves regular travel within the territory and a valid Australian Driver Licence is required. Applicants MUST be eligible to live and work in Australia.
To be considered, click "Apply" and include a current CV. For more information about this opportunity, please contact Jonathan Gertler on 0406 423 ***.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.