Cloud Network Engineer - B2B SaaS Fitness Startup ($90K-$110K / Equity / 90% Employer-Paid Health Care + Dependents / Work-from-Options / Flexible Work Schedule / 401k / PTO / Plus More)
Join a profitable B2B SaaS Fitness startup with thousands of clients throughout the world that process $500MM+ transactions per year headquartered in Center City Philadelphia, PA with 25-employees.
Compensation: $90,000 - $110,000 + Equity
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More...
"Amazing team of talented, passionate, and fun individuals who all genuinely care about our customers and doing meaningful work."
"Opportunity to be part of a fast-paced company with a lot of opportunities to grow. Uniquely positioned as a profitable bootstrapped SaaS company, able to make long-term strategic decisions and control our own destiny."
"A product that users care about."
The Cloud Network Engineer will maintain, monitor, and administer an AWS Environment, including EC2 instances, IAM, NACLs, Subnets, Security Groups, and CloudWatch.
- Providing appropriate server infrastructure based on system requirements.
- Incorporating new plans, designs, and systems into ongoing operations.
- Install, support, and maintain firewalls and other security infrastructure according to industry best practices.
- Diagnose advanced problems and solve issues, often under time constraints.
- Monitor network performance and implement performance tuning when necessary.
- Balance network uptime and proper machine configuration with AWS cost constraints.
- Configuration and administration of load balancers.
- Supporting network infrastructure during production releases of software (i.e. ensuring servers are running correctly after regular updates or hotfixes).
- Developing technical documentation.
- Able to operate as a subject matter expert for other business units when necessary.
Successful Cloud Network Engineers will have at least 2+ years working on AWS cloud services, including experience VPC network configuration and management, along with design/implementation experience with enterprise-scale networks.
- Deep knowledge of network technology fundamentals, network management, automation, and scripting in a primarily Windows environment.
- Direct experience configuring components of cloud infrastructure platforms, including network segmentation, firewall rules, routing, NAT, security groups, and load balancing.
- Strong working understanding of Windows 2016 server, Active Directory, IIS 7.0+.
- SAN and SSD knowledge, including optimal IOPS configurations.
- System backups/restores and imaging, including machine image cloning.
- Cloud server auto-scaling and uptime optimizations.
- Network monitoring and visualization experience.
- AWS or other cloud computing certification is a bonus.
- Familiarity with SQL Server 2016 is a bonus.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there's a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered - please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview with Hiring Team (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview with Hiring Team (3-hours)
- Round 4 = Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.