Cloud/IMS Integration Professional
At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry's only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally. Through our research teams, including the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia is leading the world to adopt end-to-end 5G networks that are faster, more secure and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies and societies. Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.
About Nokia Software
Nokia Software is the leading solutions provider in the telecoms software market helping to drive large-scale service and network operations automation and digital business transformation in support of customer migrations to 5G. Built on Nokia’s cloud-native Common Software Foundation (CSF), Nokia’s multi-vendor and multi-network software solutions enrich and secure user experiences; automate operations and infrastructure; and enable new revenue streams and cost efficiencies.
To provide Technical leadership and skills with Nokia’s 5G Core and IMS Architectures.
Additionally, support Installation, integration and end-to-end testing of complex 5G and IMS Solutions for NAM Customers.
(SIN) contains the integration and customization of Nokia solutions and 3rd party platforms to meet customer requirements. Contains processing of use case and feature requirements into conceptual models, operational scenarios, technical requirements, and functional description. Covers customer specific solution and software design, development, implementation, unit testing and verification of hardware, platform, software, and systems including maintenance support.
The System Integration Specialist is responsible for the integration and customisation of Nokia solutions and 3rd party platforms to meet customer requirements. Creates, deploys, and integrates; enables rating, charging and provisioning of new services based on the operator's processes on service integration and business management systems.
- Understands the various components involved with both the Option 2 and 3X 5G Platforms. Is an expert in 5G Core products UDM/AUSF, SDL.
- Understands the various components involved with the IMS platform and is an expert in IMS core products including NTAS, CFX-5000, HSS/HLR, MRF, CSD as well and IMS access products including SBC, PGW.
- Understands and has experience in various Cloud-based technologies including Openstack, Vmware, Ansible, Playbooks, and Containers.
- Understands the underlying 5G/IMS protocols including SIP, Diameter, SNMP, HTTP2.
- Has experience with troubleshooting various 5G/IMS call flows from an end-to-end perspective including VoLTE, VoWiFi, and 5G. This includes working troubleshooting tools such as Wireshark to isolate issues.
- Works closely with project leads, peer engineers, and customers to develop and implement 5G Core and IMS solutions meeting customer’s requirements and timeline.
- Acts as a trusted advisor partnering with the customer as needed during deployment activities
- Creates Technical Architecture & Design for either Option 2 or 3X VNF’s as well as IMS solutions. Specifies & designs effective end-to-end solutions, through the design of architecture, to meet customer needs in a market positioning prospective.
- Provides leadership and leads large project technical teams to deliver integration, operations or performance relating services. Technical lead for services projects that include EPC, 5G, and IMS with focus on Core products.
- Supports solution architecture for RFI, RFP’s and customer trials.
- Seeks renewal of knowledge and is training self for newer telecom and cloud technologies. Acts as a technical guide to sales teams for customer discussions
10+ years of proven hands-on experience with Telecom projects from an E2E perspective.
Strong 5G Core knowledge is a must.
Strong IMS knowledge is a must.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
Proven experience in customer requirements analysis, project planning, solution design, software design, development, and deployment.
Understands 5G and IMS Architecture from an E2E perspective
Understands HTTP2 and role of various 5G Interfaces
The ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
Extremely focused, disciplined, and professionally persistent.
Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written.
Willingness to travel – candidate should be able to work efficiently to maximize travel schedule, customer engagement, and internal demands.
is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of
sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information or ancestry, protected Veteran or military status,
or other characteristics protected by law.
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.