Coding Lab is looking for a Coding Educator (Full-Time) to join our team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about empowering future leaders, making a lasting impact in their lives by nurturing them with the necessary digital skills to thrive in this age of technology.
Coding Educator - Roles and responsibilities
a) Inspiring children and teaching coding to children (Aged 7-18)
b) Assisting in the development of curriculum
c) Helping out in logistical support for key classes and events (Eg. Tradeshows)
d) Perform the necessary administrative and operational work to effectively run the classes
Who we are looking for :
As an educator with us, you will be a critical part of the business. You will inspire and nurture future leaders in technology. You are passionate about empowering others, especially children, with the power to create with digital technology. A self-starter, you are focused, disciplined, as well as pro-active and quick to find solutions that fit problems you identify, to make things better for the Business and our students.
Snapshot of our ideal candidate
• A self-starter, willing to identify and act on things quickly
• Excellent communication skills and good with inspiring students
• Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-exposure work environment with strong sense of team work
• A strong passion to inspire and groom future leaders in technology
• Degree in Science, Computing or Engineering. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
• Knowledge of Scratch, App Inventor, Python a plus
• Location: East/West (Must be able to work on Sat or Sun)
Benefits and Perks
Why work with Coding Lab? Well, apart from being a part of an exciting team who really care about empowering the next generation of digital creators, you get to:-
- Go on really fun annual team-building trips (We went on a Yacht excursion this year!)
- Access to never-ending snacks at our pantrys (Some say they saw Caramel Corn and Egyptian Coffee for the first time)
- Travel Opportunities to our sister campuses or for competitions (Our staff have travelled to Malaysia, Japan, the USA – and beyond! to impact young lives there)
- And a whole host of other cool stuff (You will be inspiring and impacting the next generation of tech leaders after all!)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.