Collision Technician - Dallas, TX
Tesla Motors is looking for a Collision Technician to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Follow Standards and work in Teams
- Perform Structural and cosmetic repairs on Tesla Model S, Model X, and Model 3 vehicles in accordance with Tesla specific Repair procedures.
- Use Celette Frame Jigs for setting New Structural Components
- Glue, Rivet, and Weld structural components being replaced.
- Repair exterior cosmetic panels via Metal Finishing and body filler.
- Replace all parts associated with collision repair including body panels, suspension parts, vehicle structure, Radiators, Airbags and Trim.
- Proficient in Mig Welding
- 5+ years experience as an automotive collision repair Technician
- Excellent attitude and Enjoys working with others in teams.
- Neat and organized work habits.
- I car Mig Welding certification a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent; Vocational Certificate in Collision Repair is a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record.
- Capable of reading and comprehending automotive repair procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.