Command Center Operations Lead (Incident Management)
- Monitor and analyze production trends, review new tasks under development, project impact on production resources and determine need for restructuring of operations, operations procedures and system expansion.
- Plan, co-ordinate, manage and control the services of IT Operations
- Lead in the formulation of process and procedures to facilitate operations in DC to function smoothly and efficiently
- Establish and enforce professional standards and procedure in the operations services such that a high level of standard, security and quality in the team’s products and services is maintained
- Review operations standard to ensure control, accountability, security and efficient utilization of computer resources
The ideal candidate should possess:
- At least six (6) years of IT experience with at least three (3) years as a command centre lead in an enterprise command centre
- At least three (3) years of Event Management and Incident Management experience.
- Real time monitoring of the entire operation including internal and external locations
- Provide timely information regarding the performance of the operation
- Supports outages/issues and provides support and guidance to the team
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.