Commercial Litigation Lawyer (5+years PAE)
Elias Recruitment has been exclusively retained by McIntosh McPhillamy and Co to find a dedicated lawyer for their firm.
McIntosh McPhillamy and Co is a leading regional law firm delivering a complete scope of legal services to the Bathurst and Central West region of NSW. They are one of the oldest law firm in the Central West of NSW and the largest in Bathurst. They have a dynamic, dedicated and capable professional team who are involved in more than just run of the mill matters.
About the role
McIntosh McPhillamy and Co are looking for a Candidate with 5+years PAE who is looking at consolidating their career in a progressive regional practice.
The role on offer has a good mix of commercial litigation work. It provides an opportunity to work with a diverse group of property developers, investors and other regional business including government clients. You will receive mentoring and guidance from both senior lawyers and partners within a supportive work environment.
Why should you join McIntosh McPhillamy and Co?
- Energetic culture and fun environment - A positive and stimulating work environment based on teamwork, open communication and knowledge sharing.
- Relocate to beautiful Bathurst – the third fastest growing regional centre in NSW.
- Bring the family along – Great schools and pristine surrounds.
- Not just local work – They have diverse clients locally and across the state including government clients.
- High standard of work with opportunities to progress your career.
The Commercial Team are experts in all facets of commercial litigation. The position is available due to the continued growth of the firm.
You will have:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills – to contribute to the delivery of prompt and commercially astute advice;
- Strong commitment to client service and value added project delivery;
- Well-developed relationship management ability;
- Enthusiasm to be involved in business development activities;
For further information on this role please contact Paige De Losa at *****@eliasrecruitment.com.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.