Commercial Project Manager- Inner City
Harrison Barratt Group (HBG)
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of residential construction projects from start to finish. You will organise and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
You will be well-versed in all aspects of commercial construction and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organisational skills.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Supervise the work of labourers and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Proven experience as residential construction project manager
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- BSc/BA in engineering, building science or relevant field
- PMP or equivalent certification
What we are offering;
- Immediate starts for the right candidates.
- Excellent competitive salary
- Work for a experienced residential construction company with a huge pipeline of work
How to apply:
Applications are via the 'apply now' button or email ****@harrisonbarratt.com.au
Please ensure all resumes are in WORD format.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
Thank you in advance for your application.
Cash incentive referrals:
Harrison Barratt Group have an exciting cash incentive referral program in place for all candidates who are referred to us and are successfully placed with one of our clients! Simply get your friends and colleagues to get in touch with us and we will take it from there it’s that simple!
- Immediate Start
- Great Salary Package
- Collaborate & Negotiate
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.