Commercial Roofing Foreman/Inspector
North American Roofing
North American Roofing can provide you with opportunities to grow your career, benefits to meet your family's needs and a competitive salary. Come partner with a nationwide company that will reward you for your efforts and treat you with respect.
We have a Commercial Roofing Foreman/Inspector position available, and we are looking for experienced professionals who know commercial roofing and have high standards. In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing the work of our approved subcontractors on a variety of projects. Use your leadership skills to mentor and train and your administrative skills to keep multiple projects organized and on schedule.
What will we want you to do?
- Review project plans with subcontractors at the start of each project
- Ensure subcontractors adhere to Company's safety and quality procedures
- Communicate directions to subcontractors as directed by Project Manager
- Inspect work performed and ensure manufacturers' installation guidelines have been followed
- Communicate progress of job and any issues to corporate install team
- Interact with customers as necessary
To be successful you'll need the following:
- Five plus years of experience in the commercial roofing industry
- Knowledge of a variety of single ply systems
- Knowledge of OSHA is a plus
- Ability to problem solve
- A solid driving record is required
- Must be able to climb a ladder; position may require lifting up to 80 lbs.
- Must be able to travel extensively as needed
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screen
- Ability to speak Spanish is helpful
Top 10 Reasons to Join the North American Roofing Team:
- Competitive starting salary
- Employer sponsored healthcare options including medical, vision & dental
- Employer matched 401(k) Savings Plan
- Career advancement training
- Paid Time Off for volunteering in your community
- Perks Program with discounts for everyday needs
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Wellness programs
- Holiday Time Off
- Progressive, people-centric culture
Tracking Code: 2930-198
Job Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.