Do you love food? Are you the type to post photos about your food, accompanied with witty captions? ? Then the role of Communications Executive at foodpanda might just be your cup of tea!
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore bringing thousands of your best-loved restaurants and shops online into your home or office - fast! In such a highly competitive environment, we’re all about bringing on the smartest people as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” approach.
We’re looking for a highly driven and motivated Communications Executive to join our local marketing team in Singapore.
The successful candidate will be the first in a brand new role, to own & improve our online engagement and community management. Reporting to the PR & Influencer Manager, key responsibilities include:
- Building a content strategy across all social media channels (FB, IG, YT & TikTok) to ensure we continue to engage with our audience and grow followers across all channels
- Monitoring ongoing company presence and relevant industry trends on social media
- Assisting with the creation of a social media performance report to track performance of digital and social media campaigns
- Day to day community management of our channels, including TikTok & Instagram, and implementing an effective process to ensure a smooth communication process with our customer service team
- Working closely with the PR & Influencer Marketing Manager on building relationships with influencers & engaging them to work with us on key campaigns
- Launching interesting online competitions, influencer campaigns and activities from ideation all the way to execution and analysis
- Working alongside PR & Influencer Marketing Manager to organize and manage digital PR activities
Our team culture is really important to us, and it’s key that we find the right person to join our fast paced, creative and fun local marketing team. Ideally we’re looking for the following, but happy to give the right person an opportunity, even if they don’t tick all these boxes:
- Experience in social media marketing and community engagement would be ideal
- Someone who isn’t afraid to try new ideas, get creative and take risks
- A positive attitude with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your own workload
- Someone who works well under pressure, and can juggle multiple priorities
- Someone who loves to communicate in GIFs
What we offer:
- A dynamic and challenging working environment with a steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and leading food delivery company in the world
- The opportunity to be part of a happy, high functioning and smart team
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds from all over the world, including Peru, Russia, Norway and the UK
- A culture that empowers you to take full ownership of your work and career
foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favourite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 27,000 partner restaurants in more than 190 cities across 11 Asian and Central European countries globally. foodpanda is active in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Laos, Malaysia, Pakistan, Taiwan, the Philippines, Bangladesh, Romania and Bulgaria. It belongs to Delivery Hero, worldwide leader of the food delivery industry.
About Delivery Hero:
Delivery Hero is a leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplace with number one market positions in terms of restaurants, active users and orders in more countries than any of its competitors across over 40 countries in Europe, the Middle East & North Africa (MENA), Latin America and the Asia-Pacific region. Delivery Hero also operates its own delivery service in 200+ high-density urban areas around the world. The Company is headquartered in Berlin and has over 21,000 employees. For more information, please visit www.deliveryhero.com.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.