Company Research Sales
Job Title : Company Sales Research
Location : Paris
Corporate Title: Director
Deutsche Bank Research is responsible for economic and financial analysis within Deutsche Bank Group and covers asset allocation and all major industry sectors. We analyse relevant trends for the bank in financial markets, the economy and society, highlight risks and opportunities and act as consultant for the bank, its clients and stakeholders. Deutsche Bank Research delivers high-quality, independent analysis and actively promotes public debate on economic, fiscal, labour market and social policy issues.
The individual will sit with the Paris-based Generalist Sales team, part of the wider Company Research Sales team. You will be assisting asset managers in deciding which stocks to invest in by providing market and individual stock ideas in support of their investment process. You will identify new client relationships in support of the Company Research business model and look to enhance relationships with existing clients.
You can expect
- 26 day’s holiday plus bank holidays and additional RTT days
- Welfare and health plan for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits
Your key responsibilities
- Service priority clients by developing strong client relationships through value-added transmission of our European General Equity Research product
- Provide market and individual stock idea generation to clients in support of their investment process
- Identify and coordinate cross-border opportunities for optimal revenue generation across the wider Deutsche Bank entities
- Ability to identify new client relationships with clients in support of the Company Research business model
- Manage Analyst marketing, meetings and industry events with clients including roadshows
- Maintain and ensure the accuracy of the Bank's CRM system
- Business travel and client entertainment as required
Your skills and experience
- Fluent in French is mandatory & very good English level of written & spoken English
- 10+ years of European equity market experience
- Ability to work well with other Sales personnel and Research Analyst teams
- Ability to create and execute comprehensive business plans
- Highly effective communicator and presentation skills
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.