Concrete Repair & Protection Segment Manager (ASEAN)
Product Segment Strategy
- Implement the segment in alignment with Regional Business Segment and drive the implementation plans across ASEAN,
- Coach and mentor the sales team to achieve the budgeted sales and profitability objectives.
- Lead and direct the pricing strategy based on consideration of profitability, volume growth, product positioning
- Analyse products, prices and activities of competitors in the market.
- Establish market needs and “voice of customer” data to support new product development, marketing activities and business initiatives.
- Lead product localization and related investment needs to maximize business growth in alignment with RBU regional core portfolio for Industrial sectors and global strategic portfolio for Waterproofing and Sealants
- Control, monitor and take action for product forecast and planning
Minimum Requirement for the Position
- Bachelor Degree (Engineering Degree preferred)
- Min 10 years in a related position in construction product marketing
- Strategic marketing knowledge is a must
- Fluent Written and Spoken English
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.