What You’ll Get to Do
Be part of a high-performing, multi-disciplinary team supporting rapid and innovative prototype development of warfighting capabilities that increase lethality, survivability, and warfighter effectiveness in support of the Air Force Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities (AF TENCAP) mission to exploit national systems, educate warfighters, and influence development of future requirements. As a member of the team you will integrate with cross-functional teams to conduct research, design, development, prototyping, systems engineering, integration, testing and evaluation, transitioning, and training across multiple technology areas to include: Geolocation and Tagging, Tracking, Locating; Sensor, Data Fusion, and Dissemination; Unconventional / Asymmetric Warfare / Support to Special Operations; Situational Awareness; Cyberspace and Spectrum Warfare Operations; Air Superiority; Command, Control and Spectrum Utilization; Real-Time/Near Real Time Large Data Analytics and Virtualization. Projects in the portfolio will range in quantity, scope, duration, and complexity. Projects are designed to transition to warfighters and/or national intelligence agencies for operational use, sustainment and appropriate acquisition Programs of Record for further development.
More About the Role
- The Configuration Manager will support the maintenance and continuous improvement of the configuration management process.
- Will document and track changes, utilizing and considering Concepts of Operation (CONOPS), requirements identification and documentation preliminary and detailed system definition, system design review, performance monitoring tools and production software.
- Manage and maintain all Configuration Management policy, standards and procedures.
- Maintain Configuration Management of hardware, software, and documentation.
- Manage configuration audits on software and documentation to be released to a production environment.
- Package and migrate the software from the development environment to the production environment.
- Plan, organize and facilitate Configuration Management Meetings
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Top Secret Clearance
- Possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Able to establish, document, and preserve configuration control through a Configuration Management Plan (CMP).
- Able to control change through establishment and sustainment of a Change Control Board (CCB).
- Knowledge of government configuration management policies (e.g., ISO, SEI, NIST, FISMA, IC,DoD).
- Experience with automated testing tools.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have
- Eligibility for TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph (U.S. Citizenship required for clearance)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Washington-DC-AUSTINCACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.