Construction QA Engineer
TRC is a national engineering consulting and construction management firm that
provides integrated services to the environmental, energy, and infrastructure
markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in government and industry,
implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
TRC is currently seeking an experienced Construction Quality Assurance Engineer
to become part of our QA (Quality Assurance) team working on a high-profile
large Design Build (DBE) bridge and highway reconstruction project in New York
City Metro area.
* Coordinating the daily activities and efforts of all Construction QA team
* Supervising and coordinating the Construction QA field staff with respect
to executing the QA verification tests and inspections that are needed to
monitor the field activities for conformance with the Design-Builder's
Construction QC Plan
* Providing a monthly on-site QA report detailing the QA inspections as
compared to the QC inspections that were performed, including NCR status
* Conducting weekly meetings with the Design-Builder's QC Manager and other
QC staff to discuss and adequately address site-wide quality issues; and
establishing protocols for managing QA completeness and documentation
review. He will prepare a bi-weekly report of all performed Field
Verification Inspections and Quality Assurance activities and provide a
monthly updated Organization Chart that is specific to on-site and off-
site coverage. He will be the main point of contact responsible for
coordinating all QA operations and communications among the Design-
Builder's QC Manager, the Design-Builder's CI team, TRC's construction QA
staff and the responsible NYSDOT field representative(s).
* Min. 5-year experience working as a Resident Engineer and/or Quality
Assurance Manager on NYSDOT highway and/or bridge projects.
* Design Build Experience is a plus
* NY PE License required
* NYSDOT SiteManager experience is required
* Excellent communications and client relations skills
* Must have the ability to manage an inspection staff.
* Must have a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Project Location: Westchester, NY
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.