Consultant, Brand Strategy Insights (Healthcare)
Who You Are
You have experience working closely with healthcare insights in a marketing/brand management, planning or market research role. You have a passion for using HCP insights to guide new and innovative marketing campaigns and tactics for the healthcare/pharmaceutical/biotech industry. You are naturally curious, analytical, energetic and are comfortable creating, executing and analyzing results from both quantitative and qualitative approaches to create deep insights. You keenly understand clients' business challenges and are proactive in your approach to guide their most important decisions all while helping keep your team focused on impact and your clients happy.
What You'll Do
In this role, you will work on our largest and fastest growing healthcare account by:
Diagnosing what we are solving for and developing solutions
- Lead client discussions to define objectives by actively listening and asking the right questions
- Become immersed in not only the client's business and therapeutic area but also the HCP's perspective, in order to bring creative ideas to the client organization
- Devise creative, focused and effective activities, projects and frameworks that generate insights or foster consumer collaboration
- Design a project plan with the right amount of time allotted to yield great insights and resonant reports
- Collaborate with clients to gather and translate business priorities and objectives into effective research plans and compelling, actionable reports
- Own the insights on your client accounts; show strategic thinking for your clients and be adept at not merely sharing findings and insights, but at providing business recommendations and sharing a voice in plans for action
- Demonstrate deep analytic thinking and curiosity by continuously looking for opportunities to build your stories and conversations with clients (e.g., surfacing unanswered questions relevant to client objectives, incorporating knowledge of industry trends into reports to place insights into broader, more meaningful context)
Analysis & Reporting
- Conduct in-depth analyses of qualitative and quantitative results to uncover actionable insights relevant to client business and research objectives
- Through in-depth analysis, apply knowledge of physician and human decision making to uncover subconscious drivers of physician behavior and elevate findings into insightful reports that bring the voice of the physician to life
- Utilize a variety of visual elements in reports including charts, graphs, imagery and other creative techniques to highlight key insights and engage readers
- Present findings to clients and lead discussions regarding insights and their impact on the business to ultimately inspire clients to act on those learnings
- Work alongside colleagues to develop and maintain excellent relationships with business clients
- Develop and proactively manage facilitation plans to meet client and team expectations
- Mentor and coach more junior team members with regard to research design, project execution, research analysis and reporting
- Participate in internal initiatives to develop company points of view, thought leadership, innovative techniques and formats
- BA/BS degree in business, science or related social science discipline (Sociology, Anthropology or Psychology)
- 5-7 years of relevant pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience ideally in market research and data analysis, consumer insights, marketing/brand management with a focus on physicians and/or hospital and surgical products
- The ability to surface insights, and provide constructive feedback for how to deliver stories in a creative way that engages client audience
- Excellent and proven project management and time management skills
- Ability to set priorities and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Strong client relationship management and consulting skills
- Superb business writing, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Superior analytical skills
- You work well in a collaborative team environment
- Strong MS Office Suite skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- You are curious, creative and like to look for solutions
About C Space
Our clients call us their customer agency.
We create rapid insight and business change, putting customers at the heart of companies and solving problems from the customer's perspective. We keep our clients relevant by building real, ongoing relationships with customers that in turn help them deliver superior experiences, launch successful products and build loyalty. Our customized approaches are tailored to specific business needs and include online insight communities, immersive storytelling, data and analytics, activation events, innovation projects and business consulting. We do this for many of the world's best-known brands - like Bose, Walmart, Jaguar Land Rover, Mars, Samsung, IKEA and more - to create Customer Inspired Growth.
We are passionate about our people and proud of our culture. We co-created a set of values to ensure that we are delivering fantastic work, continuing to learn and developing and building a high-performance culture which creates opportunities for those who work here:
- I've got this: taking responsibility, doing what we say we will
- Only accept awesome: delivering high quality work that we are proud of and has impact
- Show the love: celebrating successes and ensuring everyone has a voice
- Do what scares you: challenging ourselves, taking risks and learning more
- Tell it like it is: being honest and freeing ourselves from 'office politics' and 'hidden agendas
- Open up and listen: listening first and fully before we respond or react
- Find what fascinates: being passionate about the world and our clients' worlds
- We before me: putting the team first
- Leave your mark: everyone has an opportunity drive change in our business and for our clients
To learn more, visit or follow us on Twitter @CSpaceGlobal and Instagram @c_spaceglobal. C Space is a part of DDB, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
Interested? We look forward to receiving applications from people with diverse backgrounds - talented, creative people with their own voice, ideas and perspectives.
Headquartered in Boston, C Space has offices in London, New York and San Francisco.
C Space is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.