Consultant - ServiceNow
- Reimbursements for professional development
- Buy and sell leave – purchase up to 6 weeks of extra annual leave.
- Salary packaging – to suit your personal and financial circumstances
Part technical. Part consulting. Fancy applying your technical edge to a client-facing role? Accelerate your career with Deloitte now.
What will your typical day look like?
As a ServiceNow Consultant you will have the opportunity to collaborate with business analysts, experienced strategists, visual designers, software engineers and testers to deliver an industry leading and innovative product.
This is a client facing role where you will be working as part of a team gathering technical and business requirements in workshops, developing and documenting standards, templates, business rules and designing, configuration and building of the solution and implementation – no day will be the same.
About the team
Never expect a boring day in our Tech, Strategy & Transformation team. Every project is different and exciting as you gain experience across a range of clients - from consumer goods, mining, financial services, to telecommunications. Supported with comprehensive training, our tech advisors have a strong foundation in technology and tools that allow us to radically improve and transform IT strategy and enterprise architecture.
Enough about us, lets talk about you.
You will have solid ServiceNow development experience with deep functional and technical knowledge of the platform with relevant ServiceNow certifications (Certified Implementation Specialist is a must). In addition, you will have the following:
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong ServiceNow technical expertise in ITSM and ITOM with Certified Implementation Specialist certifications with ServiceNow
- Experience in implementation projects and end to end SDLC development and delivery on ServiceNow
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL practices Incident management, problem management and change management.
- Experience in integration of ServiceNow with alternate tools/platforms.
- Ability to engage with business stakeholders to understand their priorities, value drivers and needs
- Strong ability to provide well-conceived, clearly articulated, pragmatic solutions and recommendations to complex business problems
- Advanced command of communication and analytical tools is preferred e.g. MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to communicate complex / technical issues to non-technical audiences
Why Deloitte? At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Next Steps Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.