Consulting Manager, Life Sciences Strategy
Huron Consulting Group
The multi-faceted role you’ve been looking for… Managers play a vibrant, integral role at Huron. Their invaluable knowledge reflects in the projects they manage, and the teams they lead. Known for being political savvy, they build long-standing partnerships with clients, while collaborating with colleagues to solve their most important challenges. In fact, they shape and deliver results that seamlessly align with client goals, visions and missions. Remarkably versatile, our Managers also spend significant time mentoring junior staff on the engagement team—where they tirelessly share expertise as well as feedback and encouragement. This benefits Huron profoundly as it promotes a culture of respect, unity, collaboration, and personal achievement.
Our environment inspires and rewards growth… As a Manager, you have the unique ability to specialize in certain areas that showcase and employ your areas of expertise while pursuing your “career vision”. Huron is big enough to offer the opportunity and exposure you need for your career growth—but small enough to give you individual attention for your professional development. Every associate adds to who we are as an organization—and the more you evolve, the more we do. An exciting career experience awaits you: It’s intense… it’s analytically rigorous… it’s practical… it’s entrepreneurial… it’s intellectually stimulating—and most definitely—it’s career-defining… It’s the Huron Way
- U.S. work authorization required
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or other relevant advance degree required
- Willingness and ability to travel every week if necessary; travel can range from minimal (day trips) to significant (onsite 3-4 days/week)
- Minimum of six years experience; managing complex team-based engagements in a life sciences industry setting or consulting environment
- Deep pharmaceutical, medical device, or biotech industry knowledge, specifically: corporate strategy, commercial strategy, LM&A, and R&D strategy
- Strong analytics knowledge and understanding; experience overseeing analysis and driving insights
- Superior client relationship management skills, and project management experience (billing, status reports, feedback)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.