Consulting Manager, Oracle EPM Close & Consolidation
Huron Consulting Group
The multi-faceted role you’ve been looking for… Managers play a vibrant, integral role at Huron. Their invaluable knowledge reflects in the projects they manage and the teams they lead. Known for being politically savvy, they build long-standing partnerships with clients, while collaborating with colleagues to solve their most important challenges. They plan, shape and deliver technology solutions that deliver results and seamlessly align with client goals, visions and missions. Remarkably versatile, our Managers also spend significant time mentoring junior staff on the engagement team—where they tirelessly share expertise as well as feedback and encouragement. This benefits Huron profoundly as it promotes a culture of respect, unity, collaboration and personal achievement.
Our environment inspires and rewards growth… As a Manager, you have the unique ability to specialize in certain areas of enterprise software products that showcase and employ your areas of expertise while pursuing your “career vision”. Huron is big enough to offer the opportunity and exposure you need for your career growth—but small enough to give you individual attention for your professional development. Every Manager adds to who we are as an organization—and the more you evolve, the more we do. An exciting career experience awaits you: It’s intense… it’s analytically rigorous… it’s practical… it’s entrepreneurial… it’s intellectually stimulating—and most definitely—it’s career-defining. It’s the Huron way.
Let’s get to work – together.
- At least 5 years’ experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS), and/or Financial Data Quality Management
- At least 5 years’ experience in analyzing requirements, writing functional specifications, conducting tests, troubleshooting issues and interfacing with business users
- Experience with Account Reconciliation Manager (ARM) and/or Account Reconciliation Cloud Service (ARCS) is a plus
- Financial reporting and analysis experience
- Understanding of the financial close cycle and related best practices
- Experience creating consolidated financial statements for public and private companies
- Experience with foreign currency translation and the effect of currency translation on the financial statements
- Prior team management experience, experience managing people (mentoring, delegating, reviewing work, and coaching staff)
- Understanding of joint ventures, direct and indirect ownership structures and equity pickup
- Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.