Consumer Representatives - Consumer Engagement Committee (voluntary)
Proudly serving Australians since 1928, the Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) provides emergency aeromedical and allied health services for people in rural and remote Australia. We strive towards improving the health and wellbeing of our rural communities and believe in creating opportunities so all Victorians have the choice to access essential primary health care services.
RFDS Victoria works in partnership with a number of community health organisations across Victoria to improve the health and well-being of rural communities.
RFDS Victoria are excited to announce we are now accepting expressions of interest for consumer representation for our Consumer Engagement Committee (CEC). These are voluntary roles and will be supported by internal Consumer Engagement Committee members and RFDS Executive Leadership. The consumer member of the Consumer Engagement Committee will:
- Undertake orientation to the role
- Participate in the development of a consumer engagement strategy, policy, framework and action plan
- Identify and advise the CEC on consumer engagement issues impacting on development and implementation of the consumer engagement strategy
- Assist in the development of consumer engagement resources including but not limited to:
- Consumer role statements and position descriptions
- A consumer register
- A consumer engagement staff training module
- With appropriate mentoring, share their stories and write case studies, take meeting minutes and chair CEC meetings
- Assist with review of the action plan and CEC terms of reference six monthly
- Undertake any pre or background reading in preparation for CEC meetings and participate in at least 50% of scheduled meetings (either in person or remotely)
- Commit to RFDS Values and adhere to key organisational policies, including privacy and confidentiality
Consumer Representatives will be required to commit to bimonthly meetings which will be held via a combination of teleconferences and face-to-face meetings at our Richmond head office (pending COVID-19 restrictions easing).
For all enquiries please contact Frances James at **********@rfdsvic.com.au, using the subject line: Consumer Representatives - Consumer Engagement Committee enquiry via EthicalJobs.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.