Contact Center - Infrastructure Developer - Associate
- BS/BAdegree or equivalent experience
- Softwaredevelopment experience in one or more general purpose programming languages:Python, Java, C, C++, Go, Distributed applications (Oracle, SQL, SQL Server, UNIX, Linux, Java,Java servlets and JSP, Spring, Hibernate, etc.)
- Experienceworking with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments,distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, largescale software development, security software development
- Understandingor have experience with agile and lean philosophies
- Strongcritical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
- Abilityto collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
- Understanding cloud, virtualization, APIs, andmodern software languages
- Experiencein DevOps and Infrastructure Development.
- Engineer anddeploy advanced SIP and Session Management based networks
- VoIP and IPArchitecture and Network Design
- Protocols /platforms: SIP, WebRTC, SIPRec, HTTP, XML, VXML, SCXML, REST APIs, SSL, WSS,TLS, IPV4, OSPF, BGPV4, MPLS, ISDN, SS7, H.248, SNMP, ATM, Windows, Linux, Unix
- Demonstrate anexpert level competency on the core SIP elements including call flows, dialplans, call control, SIPREC, options and header manipulation
- Applicationarchitecture: Web based UI/API applications, Micro services, APIs/SDK, ApigeeAPI gateway
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.