Contact Center Supervisor
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Contact Center Supervisor is responsible for the day to day operation of internal Contact Center operations by servicing members and prospects through various communication channels, including but not limited to inbound and outbound phone calls, web chat, text and email as required. The team is responsible for assisting in the complete lifecycle of membership from initial inquiry (prospect) through enrollment and membership.
As the Contact Center Supervisor, you will play a critical role in Bright’s success by leading and managing the front-line Contact Center Representatives who are directly responsible for driving overall membership enrollment and satisfaction. The Contact Center Supervisor will ensure 100 percent compliance with each interaction. Your responsibility will be to assist in the training, coaching, support, of the staff while meeting the set key performance indicators while improving business processes and procedures.ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage contact center team to meet established goals, KPIs and SLAs to support organizational goals and desired outcomes of Contact Center Representatives.
- Monitor call volume, consumer interaction, workload balancing and work force management details to identify trends and areas of improvement through intraday and historical analysis.
- Conduct regular sales related training, focusing on increasing sales, overcoming objections, expanding markets, selling the full portfolio, presentation skills, prospecting, and other aspects of the agent role.
- Learn and deeply understand the products and services offered through Bright Health Plan, including available products, networks, competitors, historic performance, past and upcoming changes to the market, market nuances (cultural and ethnic make-up, neighborhoods, care partners and providers), prior and future disruptions, key agencies and producers, market share, etc.
- Stay up to date on current CMS Medicare Marketing Guidelines and maintain compliance.
- Successfully complete annual product training, AHIP certification and any additional training and/or certification
- Assist as needed with peak volume incoming calls and emails, especially during enrollment and effectuation season.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- This position will have supervisory responsibilities for individuals on the Contact Center team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, communication or marketing related fields strongly preferred or equivalent work experience
- Three (3) or more years’ relevant contact center management experience required
- One (1) or more years’ supervisory or leadership experienced preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, web-based applications and use of the internet
- Possess exceptional communication skills over multiple communication channels.
- Team player and an adept problem solver
- Professional demeanor while facilitating conflict resolution
- See the value in cultivating long lasting relationships and is successful in doing so
- State insurance license is required within the first year of employment.
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required.
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.