Contact Centre Consultant
SG Fleet Group Limited is a leading provider of integrated mobility solutions, including fleet management, vehicle leasing and salary packaging services. SG Fleet has a presence across Australia, as well as in the United Kingdom and New Zealand. The success of our business begins and ends with our people. As an organisation with over 700 employees working at the forefront of the fleet management and leasing industry, we believe our people are the key determinant of our continuing success and instrumental in making SG Fleet a great company. We are a global organisation, large enough to offer our employees a career that is motivating and full of opportunities and small enough to know and care about our people.
We are on the hunt for an energetic Customer Service focused individual who can come and hit the ground running within our Contact Centre team. Within this role, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service by answering customer queries via phone, email and webchat.
- Provide accurate and timely response to customer enquiries;
- Problem solving complex customer enquires; and
- Collaborate with different departments to assist all customer enquiries.
- Demonstrated ability in a Customer Service environment;
- Outstanding customer service skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High attention to detail and a strong ability to multitask;
- A positive 'can do' attitude;
- A mind for product knowledge and comfortable working with numbers;
- The ability to work in a dynamic and busy team; and
- Possess attributes of good character, diligence, honesty, integrity and judgement.
When we add a new member to the sgfleet family we look for people who embody our values: Trust, Collaboration, Innovation and Excellence and are keen to grow and develop with us.
Our added benefits include:
- Flexible work arrangements,
- An extensive employee wellbeing program,
- Paid parental leave,
- Myki commuter club, and
- Access to salary packaging and a range of discounts on cars and car servicing.
Read more about our company and what we do at www.sgfleet.com
sgfleet is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to undergo a police check prior to commencement.Respectfully, no agencies please
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.