Contact Tracing Rep - Remote/Work From Home
PepsiCo Beverages North America
* Interact with employees (frontline and managers) via phone, e-mail and Zoom in response to COVID related leaves per tracing and return to work protocols.
* Conduct intake interviews with employees, communicate with key stakeholders, and perform trace protocols related to COVID-19.
* Gather, summarize and report on COVID-19 related issues and leaves.
* Follow documented protocols and processes to deliver world class customer service and first call resolution.
* Ability to perform on-call duties for weekends/evenings.
* Ability to understand and follow information security protocols and handle sensitive data.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED or greater
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with issue resolution/customer service/administrative support
- Strong proficiency in data entry and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Teams, etc)
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime to meet business needs (on-call basis).
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.