Content ID Product Specialist, YouTube
Opening Date: 6th July 2020
Closing Date: 3rd August 2020
Competitive Salary Applies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with the YouTube ecosystem (viewers, partners, advertisers), workflows and products. Experience with Content ID and Copyright/Rights Management.
- Experience in technical operations and/or relevant experience in similar roles.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, advanced spreadsheets.
- Proven success in project management and execution, multi-tasking and delegating.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence others.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, ambiguous, sensitive, and technical environment.
- Investigative mindset, strong strategic thinking, clear communication, attention to detail and cross-functional coordination skills.
The Product & Partner Go-To-Market (PPG) team launches and lands new products, policies, and content strategies that make YouTube the world’s top destination for video. Our team of expert Product Specialists provides a unified voice for Product across several other key teams — including Surfaces & Apps, Content Creation & Engagement, Monetization, and Rights & Content Management — as well as the Partnership Enablement team, which brings product, policy, and content strategies to market via all the partner-facing teams across Google’s business.
Within PPG, the YouTube Product Specialist (PS) team is a product-focused team who’s core mission is to launch and drive responsible adoption of products and policies that enable YouTube’s success. We are the “voice of users” to product teams and ensure smooth communication of up-to-date product knowledge to the YouTube business organization. As a Product Specialist, you will serve as a product expert, and end-user champion (including creators, viewers, and enterprise content partners) working closely with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, legal as an integral member of cross-functional product teams. You will play a key role as the interface between YouTube’s product and operation teams to make sure our products are being designed, communicated, and used in responsible and intended ways. You will act as an internal product expert for operations teams internationally, collecting and analyzing data to influence product roadmaps and the prioritization of product features.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Provide strategic insights and lead continuous product improvement efforts at YouTube, working closely with product, engineering, content partnership and content operations teams.
- Prioritize feedback/ideas based on robust data and build business cases in order to embed requests within Product Managers product roadmaps. Manage technical issues and collect user feedback from the field and provide guidance on resolution to partnership teams.
- Be a product expert and serve as a consultant for the partnership/ops teams and be responsible for product knowledge dissemination in the organization.
- Work cross functionally with Product Management, Engineering, Trust & Safety, Marketing, PR, Scaled education, Operations and Content Partnerships teams to guarantee market readiness, communications, trainings and support for launches.
- Plan, coordinate and manage launch, activation and adoption activities for key product features and platform changes to Content Partnerships.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.