W360 Group Pte Ltdw360.asia
Ar W360 Group, we are dedicated to ongoing nurturing and development of our people for continual growth of our strong track record of digital success. We are seeking independent individuals who are passionate in content creation and digital marketing to be part of our team. As a Content Specialist, you will be responsible for creating content for various digital marketing channels. Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be working closely with the Digital Team, SEO & Content Team and Sales Team.
Roles & Responsibilities
(1) Content Strategy & Planning:
- Identifying the right content strategy aligned with the goals and creation of content topics and calendar in accordance with the strategy;
(2) Content Research:
- Researching and fact finding to ensure accurate content development
(3) Content Creation & Editing:
- Development of quality content in appropriate tone compliant to business' (branding/ style) guideline and in accordance to best practices. Proof reading and editing for user readability, errors in grammar/ spelling/ punctuation/ sentence structure and content accuracy.
(4) Search Engine Optimization Healthchecks and Meta tags:
- Having a fair undersanding of SEO to prepare SEO healthcheck report
- Creation of meta tags aligned with the SEO goals
(5) Knowledge of specailised tools and platforms for SEO and digital marketing to facilitate the above tasks; and
(6) Project Management: Maintenance and management of the content/ editorial calendar with effective time management to meet strict deadlines.
- Keen interest in content creation and digital marketing
- Highly proficient in written English
- Strong copy writing and editing skills
- Highly independent and disciplined
- Motivated with a positive attitude
Skills & Competencies To Be Acquire:
- Copy writing and editing for SEO and digital marketing channels
- Search engine optimization
- Web analytics and data analysis
- Specialized digital marketing platforms and tools
- Project & time management
Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
a. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
b. Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.