Contract Graphic / UI / UX Designer for Leading Technology Consulting Firm
HELP GROW OUR NEW YORK AGENCY
Saritasa is looking for an experienced UI / UX / Graphic Designer to work with our growing office in New York. We are a technology consulting company with a 12-year track record of successes and thousands of software development projects. We have recently opened an office in Manhattan and are looking to expand the NYC team.
Our headquarters is in Southern California. We are 150+ (and growing) passionate, hard-working people who are experts in Mobile, Web, Database/Architecture, Cloud, IoT, and VR/AR as well as keeping pace with the latest and most exciting technological innovations.
Design is a critical piece of any software technology project. We are looking for an individual that understands how to create best in class UX / UI and Visual Design across a wide variety of technologies & platforms.
We cater to a wide range of clients: from startups with innovative change-the-world ideas, to businesses that need technology to stay competitive, stay relevant or increase efficiencies. Our expertise is not in a specific vertical; it is in creating technology solutions (and designs) to solve problems.
* You are creative with a passion for design & technology;
* You have proven UX & design experience and can speak to why you make design decisions;
* You can clearly communicate ideas and concepts to internal stakeholders and clients;
* You know how to be efficient and effective with design resources;
* You want to work in a smaller, but rapidly growing company;
* You have at least 20 hours per week to work with us;
* You are solution focused and understand how to embrace constraints as design opportunities.
* Lead & support the design of well-thought-out, modern, strategic solutions for mobile, web, & software design projects (IA/UX/UI);
* Work with product managers & clients directly to provide designs/concepts based on business requirements & needs;
* Effective collaboration with teammates including the Saritasa design team, Project Managers, Developers, Technical Managers, and Clients.
* An understanding of user-centered design and ability to translate complex interactions into great UX;
* Strong visual design skills with typography, layout, color;
* A solid portfolio with a proven track record of designing compelling user experiences for a variety of needs;
* Highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
* An ability to collaborate. You should be excited to work with other designers and developers to envision and iterate concepts;
* Advanced proficiency with at least one design/prototyping toolset such as Sketch, Principle, InVision, Framer, and/or Adobe XD.
Must have technical skills:
* Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, lndesign);
* Highly proficient with Sketch;
* Experience with InVision or other prototyping software;
* MA/BSc/BA in Design or a related field (or an AMAZING portfolio of work!).
Nice to have techinical skills:
* Adobe XD, InVision studio, Principle, Figma or other prototyping tools;
* UX toolkits & user testing tools;
* After Effects or motion graphics experience.
* Contract (On Demand / Per Project) Position
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.