Contract Jr. Graphic / UI / UX Designer for Leading Technology Consulting Firm
HELP GROW OUR NEW YORK AGENCY
Saritasa is looking for an entry level freelance Graphic Design / UI / UX professional to work with our growing office in New York. We are a technology consulting company with a 12-year track record of successes and thousands of software development projects. We have recently opened an office in Manhattan and are looking to expand the NYC team.
Our Headquarters is in Southern California. We are 150+ (and growing) passionate, hard working people who are experts in Mobile, Web, Database/Architecture, Cloud, IoT, and VR/AR as well as keeping pace with the latest and most exciting technological innovations.
Design is a critical piece of any software technology project. We are looking for an individual who is excited to help create best in class UX / UI and visual design across a wide variety of technologies & platforms.
We cater to a wide range of clients: from startups with innovative - change the world - ideas, to businesses that need technology to stay competitive, stay relevant or increase efficiencies. Our expertise is not in a specific vertical; it is in creating technology solutions (and designs) to solve problems.
* You are creative with a passion for design & technologyYou can explain your ideas and concepts to others;
* Your have UX training and are interested in user-centered design;
* You understand that sometimes less is more;
* You want to work in a smaller, but rapidly growing company;
* You have at least 20 hours per week to work with us;
* You know how to communicate in an effective & professional manner;
* You are solution focused and look for opportunities to succeed.
* Design well-thought-out modern strategic solutions for complex enterprise applications, mobile apps, and consumer sites for large to small projects (IA/UX/UI);
* Work with and under the supervision of a Senior Designer & Design Director;
* Work with and support the Saritasa design team to provide design & production as needed;
* Apply design best practices to a wide variety user needs & applications;
* Effective collaboration in the group (Product Manager, Project Manager, Client etc).
* An understanding of user-centered design and ability to translate complex interactions into great UX;
* Ability to create design specs and do design production if needed;
* Basic graphic design skills with a foundational understanding of typography, composition and use of color;
* Your portfolio should contain examples of your process and thinking so we can understand how you approach a project. Sample case studies are great, real world projects always preferred!
* BSc/BA in Design or a related field (or an AMAZING portfolio of work!).
Must have skills:
* Detail oriented with ability to follow design direction as well as make smart decisions independently;
* Good skills with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, lndesign);
* Experience with Sketch, Adobe XD or other digital prototyping tools;
* Some experience with digital prototyping tools such (Invision, figma).
Nice to have :)
Adobe XD, After Effects, InVision Studio, Figma, UX tools and user testing tools
* Contract (On Demand / Per Project) Position
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.