COO - Corporate Security Operations Lead, Asia Pacific - Vice President
Description of the Division:
The focus of the Corporate Security Division implementing and executing the global operational security standards to ensure employee security, safety, asset protection and leading risk management practices in line with the vision and strategy set by the Global Head of Corporate Security. The Corporate Security Operations Lead will develop strong relationships within the business, infrastructure and regional management teams to achieve a trusted advisor status. This role will drive operational excellence with the guarding function, Regional Operations Centres, Corporate Security risk and security survey programs by developing standards based on best practices.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and well-being at its center.
You can expect:
- Competitive Salary and non-contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave plus generous number of public holidays
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including retail discounts, gym benefits, well-being incentives
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR program plus take volunteering leave days
Description of the role:
The candidate will be responsible for the development, communication and implementation of Regional Corporate Security standards as well as other tasks including, but not limited to:
- Deliver strategic initiatives once agreed, by developing short and long term plans – track and report progress and escalate issues when required
- Resolve delivery obstacles and seek resource requirements to ensure success
- When requested, own strategic functions and manage those who themselves have deliverables
- Be the primary security point of contact for delivery of security related services managed by others (eg Corporate Services Tier 1 Vendors; confidential waste management; HR security content of training material; GTO for information protection, etc)
- Oversee the delivery of guarding contracts, ensuring accurate invoicing, the standards expected of the service are adhered to, the measurements and KPIs are implemented including monthly documented management meetings
- Own responsibility for Regional Security Concepts and Surveys
- Be the primary point of contact for all travel security matters in the region; liaising with regional peers and functional leadership as well as industry to ensure all travel security related deliverables are fully owned and managed to minimize traveler safety and security risks whilst developing capability and raising awareness of travel security within the organisation through dedicated training and awareness initiatives
- Drive efficiencies where possible and propose innovative solutions both technical and physical
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships to leverage engagement for the benefit of the organisation
- Rapid and robust response to incidents and crisis situations including the reporting and escalation of events to the Regional Head and key stakeholders as required
- Ensure Manger on Duty function is fully resilient and ready to act at all times
- Participation in industry-wide exercises as required representing the function to the highest professional standards at all times
- Respond to Audit points, develop and implement action plans as required
- Represent the Regional Head Corporate Security when requested
- Manage and develop any team members assigned
- Administrative ownership of Tier 1 and Tier 2 vendor staff ensuring onboarding and offboarding requirements are met and contract resources re appropriately maintained and managed within the banks IT systems
Profile of requirements:
- Tertiary education in a relevant subject
- Detailed expertise in corporate security within a large global organization (preferably in banking and management roles)
- Excellent knowledge of both physical/technical and operational/guarding security, with on-the-ground commercial experience, preferably in the financial sector
- Working technical knowledge of Access Control and CCTV systems
- Executive Protection experience and event security experience gained across the APAC region
- Physical security investigations experience in a financial services organisation working across functions such as HR, Anti-Financial Crime and Cyber-Security (minimum 4 years’ experience)
- Excellent network in the physical security sector regionally. Connections with Government agencies a bonus
- Detailed and demonstrable knowledge of vendor management and contacts within the security vendor community. Significant experience (>5 years) of driving cost conscious and innovative solutions in physical security; consistently driving vendor security delivery to the highest standards without compromise
- Robust decision making capability, while adopting a collegiate approach to functional teams
- Native English speaker
- Proven excellent briefing/presentation development and delivery, both written and verbal and strong analysis capability – particularly to the most senior regional management stakeholders upto and including Board Members (minimum 4 years’ experience)
- Strong project management and organizational skills – ability to re-prioritize as the situation demands
- High level of self-motivation, results-based approach work ethic, and ability to work under pressure in a high performance environment
- Ability to meet key project and business delivery dates, often in a short time-frame, whilst balancing a portfolio of ad hoc/ongoing activity
- Willingness to be available at any hours and to deal with active operational issues especially in a crisis
- Ability to manage remote teams to ensure that task delivery and standards remain optimal
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.