Copywriter & Content Coordinator
Six Degrees Executive
Our client believes in finding serenity with the thing we use most frequently. These textiles are thoughtfully sourced and carefully selected, with the highest quality in mind. Australian grown business with global presence, this is the opportunity to bring beauty and memorable moments to the world.
About the role
This role will report directly through to the Marketing & E-commerce Manager and is responsible for the management of all content communication & brand visibility across social and media platforms.
You will be a brand champion, responsible for driving visual appeal and following across all forms of digital communication. You will ensure a soft and premium tone of voice working within the brand guidelines. Developing and executing an innovative content plan, producing high quality content for a range of marketing & communication channels. This includes writing compelling & original content for blog articles, copywriting, e-marketing, product descriptions, photoshoots, press releases and more.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for someone currently in a Brand Content or Copywriting position, working for a retail or ecommerce product business.
- Proven Content and Copywriting experience within a premium retail or lifestyle environment
- Exceptional experience in creative writing, copywriting and blooging
- Strengths writing to different audiences, in a variety of tones of voice
- Experience leading photoshoots from end to end
- Strong understanding using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Ecommerce platforms
- Tertiary qualification in Journalism/PR/Marketing or relevant subject
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte on (02) 80247***for a confidential discussion.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.