Corporate Planning Assistant Manager/Manager
MIMS PTE. LTD.
Overview of Corporate Planning
- To be assigned to FP&A team, which consists of 4 head count, under Corporate Planning
- Role of FP&A team is to support decision making and execution at entire company level and business unit level based on the expertise of accounting/financial and strategic thinking. FP&A is a business partner of senior management and business heads.
Background of hiring
- MIMS currently operates multiple businesses in 17 countries in APAC. Under increasing diversity and complexity, the needs to support senior management and business heads in terms of not only company/business strategy planning but also execution is increasing.
Role and Responsibilities
In addition to supporting company-wide management, FP&A support for specific business units out of 5 ones is included in the role and responsibilities.
1. Company level strategy planning and execution support
- Support company level strategy planning, including discussion with senior management and preparing materials for their decision-making
- Manage and execute budgeting and forecasting at company level
- Prepare monthly reporting materials in relation to business progress and give sharp implications to management through analysis
- Improve operational process to enable the above activities by collaborating with Business Process Re-engineering team under Corporate Planning
2. Business level strategy planning and execution support
- Support specific business strategy planning, including discussion with business heads and preparing materials for their decision-making
- Manage and execute budgeting and forecasting at business level
- Prepare monthly reporting materials in relation to business progress and give sharp implications to business heads through analysis
- Design and monitor KPIs which fit to the business strategy
- Improve operational process to enable the above activities by collaborating with BPR team under Corporate Planning
- Organize and facilitate Executive Committee meetings and the similar
- Design and implement Delegation of Authority
- Ad-hoc projects to deal with company-level material matters
Required experience and skills
- More than 4 year experience of Accounting and/or Finance field
- Analytical ability and insight enabling to find implication to business strategy based on financial data
- Ability of understanding multiple business models and their strategy deeply
- Business level English
- Business level Japanese to communicate with parent company and Japanese counterparts
- Persistence and strong sense of responsibility/ownership to complete everything to end
- Advanced analysis and data process skill using MS Office Excel
- Work experience in FP&A (Budgeting and Forecasting) preferred
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.