Counter Sales Associate (Inside Sales)
- Full-time 40 hours (Monday- Friday)
- Branch is open from 7am - 5pm
- Responsible for managing counter sales and customer relations.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountability:
- Orders products, arranges delivery, contacts customers regarding delivery and updates customers on order status.
- Takes special orders and keep customers updated on progress.
- Acts as liaison between warehouse supervisor and customers.
- Ensures purchase orders are completed. Pulls orders as required.
- Answers telephones and ensures counters are properly stocked.
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks.
- Heavy lifting as required (must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis).
- Must pass the Reference Check
Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- 1-2 years of experience in the area of responsibility.
- Industry experience considered an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have valid Driver's License (Must provide a clear abstract).
- Experience working with Great Plains considered an asset.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, (product knowledge) would be considered an asset.
- Forklift experience would be considered an asset.
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
- Strong team player with a POSITIVE “can-do” attitude and passion for excellence.
- Exceptional communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong appreciation for excellence in customer service is a MUST.
- Reliable, confidential and conscientious.
- Strong initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility for time.
- Excellent time management /organizational skills with the ability to meet demanding deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work with a high level of energy and focus.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
About HD Supply Brafasco:
HD Supply Brafasco (www.Brafasco.com) is one of Canada’s leading construction and industrial supply distributors across Canada. From infrastructure and construction to product training and expert knowledge, we provide customers with the products, services and expertise they need to get the job done. We have one-stop-shop solutions for every phase of the professional project lifecycle in construction, industrial, manufacturing and institutional markets.
We service and support tens of thousands of customers across Canada in a wide range of industries and trades. With 44 walk-in branches across several provinces, a fast-paced distribution centre, and more than 200 employees to support our growing company and its customers, we are proud to contribute to the success of projects across the country. Build a better life with HD Supply Brafasco:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Team Environment
- RRSP Matching Plan
- Internal Learning Centre for Career Development
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.