Countroom Manager - Philadelphia
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Function (Scope and Main Purpose of Job)
The Drop & Count Manager is responsible for assuring the efficient and smooth operation of the gaming devices drop and count room in accordance with gaming regulations and accounting procedures.
*PENDING PGCB APPROVAL
Core Service Standards
CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for efficient overall operation of the count room and staff.
- Assure that gaming devices, table games and poker drop and count room procedures are followed in compliance with gaming regulations.
- Completion of financial reports, paper work, and security of information internally.
- Assure compliance of internal controls for all accounting and cash handling.
- Monitor and adjust staffing levels to maintain budgeted levels of employment. Delegate authority and assign responsibilities.
- Development of staff, to include training, interviews for hires, and performance management to include disciplinary counseling and conducting performance evaluation. Supervises processes and procedures to reduce loss time injuries.
- Review drop and count room activities with the Director Cage Operations and the Drop and Count Supervisor.
- Meet with departmental supervisors and managers as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Knowledge of state and local tax laws, banking codes, gaming regulations, and internal controls.
- Broad variety of tasks and deadlines requires an irregular work schedule.
- Ability to analyze and interpret departmental needs and results.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures and in an interruptive environment.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years’ experience in a casino Count Room with Table Games and Slot / VLT experience required with a minimum of One (1) to Three (3) years Supervisory experience required
- High School Diploma Required.
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- Ability to push, pull and lift 50 to 100 lbs.
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 2000 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.