COVID Testing Site Supervisor
COVID Testing Site Supervisor
Founded in 1898, Northeastern is a global research university and the recognized leader in experience-driven lifelong learning. Our world-renowned experiential approach empowers our students, faculty, alumni, and partners to create impact far beyond the confines of discipline, degree, and campus.
Our locationsin Boston; Charlotte, North Carolina; London; Portland, Maine; San Francisco; Seattle; Silicon Valley; Toronto; Vancouver; and the Massachusetts communities of Burlington and Nahantare nodes in our growing global university system. Through this network, we expand opportunities for flexible, student-centered learning and collaborative, solutions-focused research.
Northeastern's comprehensive array of undergraduate and graduate programs in a variety of on-campus and online formatslead to degrees through the doctorate in nine colleges and schools. Among these, we offer more than 195 multi-discipline majors and degrees designed to prepare students for purposeful lives and careers.
About the Opportunity:
The COVID Testing Site Supervisor will manage the daily operations for the testing site, including staffing, scheduling, interfacing with patients, and the preparation of specimens for transport to lab for analysis.
This is a 12-month term position with the possibility of renewal depending on funding and business need.
- Current, unrestricted, Massachusetts Registered Nursing (RN) license required
- Experience in human sample collections
- Experience in daily management / oversight of diagnostics or specimen collection site
- Demonstrated good judgment and decision-making capabilities
- Experience supervising teams
- Effective, demonstrated communication skills in listening, addressing concerns or issues, and following through in providing leadership under high stress circumstances
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Ability to communicate with staff and patients in a friendly, professional and respectful manner
- Excellent organizational skills
- Comfortable with rolling up sleeves and filling in for Medical Assistants on occasion
Northeastern University is an equal opportunity employer, seeking to recruit and support a broadly diverse community of faculty and staff. Northeastern values and celebrates diversity in all its forms and strives to foster an inclusive culture built on respect that affirms inter-group relations and builds cohesion.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about Northeastern University's commitment and support of diversity and inclusion, please see www.northeastern.edu/diversity.
To apply, visit https://careers.pageuppeople.com/879/cw/en-us/job/503569
Northeastern is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action, Title IX educational institution and employer. Minorities, women, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.