Credit Capability Analyst
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Retail Lending Services is responsible for the fulfilment, settlement and servicing of all lending products for the Group. This includes home loans, institutional banking lending products, personal loans, credit cards and asset finance transactions.
Our brand is extremely successful and competitive within the credit market which is why Retail Lending Services team is rapidly growing. This is an exciting opportunity to drive consistency and influence home loan decisions that are made through a third party channel.
See yourself in our team:
The ideal candidate must have a background within credit delegation or assessing as they must have experience reviewing home loan applications. The team are also interested in experienced underwriters that have strong analytical skills. To be successful in the role you must be able to review complex information, have strong investigative skills and be able to drive decision making.
The team are looking to hire a number of Credit Capability Analysts across all of Australia, this is because our team can work from home and we want to have a footprint across all states.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Credit Capability and Development, this role will see you completing hindsight reviews for the wider Third Party Credit Chanel. Form these reviews you will provide feedback that is critical to the development of our teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Performing a line one risk control through conducting hindsight reviews on home loans
- Facilitating development of Credit Analysts through providing feedback
- Demonstrated ability to understand and identify error trends from reviews
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
- Holding a delegation of $2M and exercising this to make effective Credit Decisions.
- Collaborating with team members on policy interpretation and PCAA usage to ensure consistency in customer outcomes that is in line with the Group's risk profile and strategy.
- Report all actual and potential risk incidents within framework guidelines.
We're interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Strong understanding of credit, worked within a credit assessing, delegation or underwriting role
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and collate trends in performance
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 20/08/2020
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.