Credit Risk Manager (6 months contract) – Regional Corporate Bank - Central
- Perform credit/financial analysis as well as risk assessment of new lending proposals
- Recommend approval or rejection of credit facility application.
- Prepare credit proposals or reviews of existing and prospective clients.
- Review/propose product guidelines, procedures, workflow and legal agreements
- Monitoring of existing transactions
- Work closely with mortgage specialists/personal bankers and other related parties
- Keep abreast of industry regulatory changes and policy requirements
- Other duties allocated by the department
Expires on 19 Aug 2020
Posted ByShirlyn Toh Xiao Fen (Reg No: R2092526)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Business, Economic or relevant discipline.
- Strong financial, analytical and credit management skill
- At least 3 years credit assessment/approval experience in a financial institution.
- Experience in Large Corporates
- 6 Months Contract Position
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to *************@peoplesearch.jobs (Shirlyn Toh Xiao Fen, Reg No: R2092526). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.