Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As the CRM Associate, you will drive the development of a data-driven CRM strategy and programme across the Ninja Van customer lifecycle, from new user to loyal advocate, to meet business objectives. You will collaborate with Regional stakeholders and cross-functional teams to design and implement campaigns across all possible communication touchpoints (i.e. Email, Mobile Push Notifications, SNS). You will also work with cutting-edge Marketing Technology platforms to push the boundaries of data-driven customer communications.
This will be an exciting challenge for a seasoned CRM Associate to drive change in a new function. If you are a hardworking and motivated team player with a “can-do” attitude, we would like to hear from you.
- Adopt a customer-first mindset, conceptualise content ideas and work closely with creative team to actualise them into campaigns as part of the customer journey
- Take ownership to plan, setup, and launch regular campaigns across all CRM touchpoints (E.g. Email, Mobile App Push Notifications, SNS channels) in Singapore
- Understand business objectives and work with data team to conduct actionable analysis and to uncover opportunities and gaps in the customer lifecycle, segments and behaviour
- Continuously optimise campaigns through A/B testing and data analysis
- Work closely with technical stakeholders to develop mastery of our CRM platforms in order to constantly experiment and push the boundaries of our customer communications
- Track, measure and report campaign performances across markets, and share insights across all levels
- Be up-to-date on trends, techniques, and marketing platforms and come up with innovative ways to reach our users in the least intrusive way possible
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.