Custom Contract Specialist
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud ("cloud computing"). With AWS you can procure compute power, storage, and many other services - gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies worldwide on the platform.
AWS' growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide sales team and has the need for a detailed, process orientated individual who will own the creation of our private pricing contracts. This includes managing multiple defined processes, ensuring data integrity within our systems, and communicating frequently with various teams.
They must have the ability to work autonomously across Global regions whilst working within a remote team and managing deliverables around multiple time zones. We are looking for someone who demonstrates a strong bias for action & has the ability to make timely decisions by exercising critical thinking when faced with ambiguity. The successful candidate must be a strong communicator, detail oriented, have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly changing environment.
AWS has a strong culture of data-driven decision-making requiring timely, accurate, and actionable intelligence that delivers significant business value. Private pricing contracts help deliver business value by ensuring all custom terms are captured and documented appropriately. This is a great opportunity to help build a process to better service our customers while ensuring all private pricing contracts are created efficiently and accurately.
• Own the process of creating custom pricing contracts including the creation of documentation, gathering approvals, tracking status, communication between key parties, and routing of signatures
• Utilize system data to draft in-depth custom pricing contracts
• Communicate daily with international, cross functional teams including Sales, Legal, Operations and Management and all related channels to ensure transparency of process
• Actively participate/drive process and system improvements
• Proactively identify and implement data improvements, enhancements, and system customization that meet business requirements
• Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com, and other data management/BI systems
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ years of relevant professional experience
• Business analysis and functional experience with strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
• Background in contract creation/review, very comfortable with contractual verbiage
• Experience working within remote teams & with international colleagues / clients
• Ability to make timely decisions by applying critical thinking to ambiguous situations
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
• Strong Stakeholder Management at all levels
• Experience working with custom private pricing contracts
• Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations
• Strong bias for action
• Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookups)
• Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
• Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce.com
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.