Join a dynamic Customer Care team, where no day will be the same. Supporting a busy sales team, this role will suit an experienced Customer Service Officer looking to join an exciting and established business.
Our client, a leading International Manufacturer of surface solutions across many industries are looking for their next Customer Care Officer to join the friendly and dynamic team.
As part of the Customer Care team your duties will include but are not limited too:
- Manage sales orders, from the point of order through to dispatch, responding to all enquiries accurately, timely and in a professional manner.
- Provide support to sales team, including appointment generation and funnel management support
- First point of contact and response with all inbound customer communication
- As the first point of contact, play an important role providing a high level of customer service to new and existing customers and accurately recording customer requirements.
- To Deliver a high level of technical & specification support to customers, always providing an excellent customer experience.
- Work closely with the team leader to enlist any assistance that may be required to increase sales in line with Company targets and goals
- Liaise with logistics and other CCC Team members and communicate information. To record details of projects and market sectors on direct orders, providing good quality information.
- Follow through leads from a variety of sources to qualify and produce quality appointments.
- Provide research into markets, contacts and projects that lead to high payoff appointments for sales team members
- Generation and qualification of leads
- Warranty Requests
To be considered for this position, your experience will include:
- Experience of proactively contacting new and existing customers via cold and warm leads, to generate new business
- Experience of building and maintaining customer relationships
- Experience of meeting and exceeding set KPI's
- Experience completing research projects
- Internal/external sales background essential
- Experience of working in a flexible environment, where the work tasks are adapted to the ever changing requirements of the business
To be considered for this position please APPLY NOW. Alternatively, please send through your current CV to **********@adecco.com.au
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.