Customer Care Associate
Hey, we're Article. We're a digital-first furniture brand that's working to make everyday living better by providing an easy way for people to furnish their space. Recently named one of Canada's fastest growing companies for the second year in a row, we're on the hunt for talented, enthusiastic team members to join us at our headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia (work-from-home option available).
We're looking for a Customer Care Associate to be the voice of Article!
At the Article Customer Care team, we provide a remarkably better customer experience through a variety of channels including phone, email, live chat, and more. As part of our team you will significantly impact Article's brand by making every customer interaction a delightful one. This role is for you if you enjoy working independently while providing resolutions to our customers through authentic connection. We have part-time and full-time positions available.
Key responsibilities and daily tasks include:
- Providing remarkably better customer experiences via phone calls, emails, and live chats
- Building genuine connections to help create life-long Article customers
- Meeting personal quality and productivity targets
- Multi-tasking and navigating through several in-house and off the shelf software programs (i.e Slack, G Suite) to support customer inquiries
- Processing everything around orders, exchanges, and return requests with a sense of ownership and urgency
- Completing additional project work and assigned tasks when required
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of Article products
- At least 1 year of Contact Centre or Customer Care experience, plus an ability to think quickly on one's feet
- A strong, clear voice and friendly phone manner
- Excellent English written communication skills - you excel at being concise, clear, and you read your audience to determine the appropriate tone to use
- Proven problem-solving skills - our customers appreciate efficiency and speedy resolutions
- Ability to remain calm and de-escalate potentially contentious situations
- Ability to retain/recall processes and product knowledge
- Outstanding multitasking and organizational skills
- Professional, positive, take-charge attitude
- Reliable, punctual and able to adhere to break schedules
- A passion for continuously improving
- A team player attitude who is also capable of working independently
- Proficiency using Windows operating system, basic knowledge of Word, Excel, and G-suite
- Typing speed of at least 40 wpm (typing test will be administered)
- Available between 20-40 hours per week, three 8-hr shifts per week minimum (PT/FT position)
- Must be available for weekend shifts
- Shifts are typically scheduled between 6:00 am - 6:00 pm (PST)
- High School Diploma
- This position is available as work-from-home or at our HQ in Vancouver, BC
- Our office is wheelchair accessible
- We welcome temporary foreign workers who are at the beginning of their multi-year work visa
- Must love dogs! (Our Director of Tail Wagging Happiness is a retriever!)
We want Article to be an amazing place to work, and we do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- A team-oriented work environment. Article is lucky to employ a wide range of experts and seeks to facilitate a culture of mentorship and curiosity. We take on the job learning seriously, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
- A great office. The Article space is housed in a converted warehouse with in-house photo studios, an airy open layout, an open kitchen filled with snacks, and a variety of ice cream choices just up the street.
- A dog-friendly office. We love our dog friends here at Article. If you have a well-behaved, well-socialized pup, we'd love to have them in the office too.
- The tools you need to get your job done well! We supply state-of-the-art laptops and the software you need to succeed.
- Access to a benefits package with all the bells and whistles.
- Onsite fitness equipment, change rooms (including towel service!) and bike storage.
- Discounts on our products so you can style your home how you like it
- Regular extra-curricular activities, such as socials, open-mics, picnics... even cross-country skiing! We're open to suggestions for fun new activities so bring a few ideas along.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.