Customer Care Consultant
Our client, Entity Solutions, is a well-established, global business that provides modern workforce solutions to a large array of customers, including some of Australia’s largest corporations. They specialise in a holistic service of contractor management, outsourced payroll, migration assistance, HR services and technology solutions.
Entity Solutions is looking to engage a hardworking, positive, energetic, articulate and customer-centric person. This role requires exceptional customer communication and involves a high volume of administrative tasks with a compliance focus. Therefore, having attention to detail, in addition, sharing our ‘Customer is King’ philosophy is the key to success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being our Brand Ambassador and ensuring an excellent and consistent customer experience at all times
- Ownership of a contractor lifecycle, including on-boarding, extensions, exit management and statutory and legislative adherence
- Accountability for a portfolio of assigned customers, managing communication and resolution of customer queries
- Updating our CRM system at all times and ensuring all relevant compliance activities are completed
- Working in collaboration with other divisions and stakeholders to ensure positive customer outcomes
- Periodic reporting and analysis as required
We are looking for applicants that have:
- Exceptional communication skills demonstrated by a positive client service attitude
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and a wiliness to work as part of a team
- Strong administrative capabilities
- Establish trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent multi- tasking skills, whereby you can prioritise your workload according to level of urgency and then manage stakeholder expectations
- A willingness and aptitude to learn our services and products in order to provide more comprehensive solution to your client's needs
- Previous consultative experience in HR, Recruitment, high volume Customer Service, Contractor Management or Procurement is an advantage but not essential
- A sense of humour is mandatory
And in return, we will provide:
- A lively working environment where you can take ownership and accountability for a portfolio of customers
- Experience in a dynamic, global company within a growth industry
- Professional development opportunities which will empower you and give you the chance to demonstrate your potential
- Individual, department and company rewards
- Monthly Celebrations
- Birthday day off
- Supportive colleagues and management
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Experience: Contractor Care: 2 years (Preferred)
This is the opening! Work somewhere to develop and extend your career whilst having a good time with your peers. If you are looking for a vibrant customer focussed position, please send a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role and your CV (Word format).
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.