Customer Care Consultant - Work From Home
You haven’t heard of us? We dominate the SME business insurance market by having an online platform that makes comparing and buying business insurance a super easy process. Not to toot our own horn but we have been recognized in Deloittes fast 50 companies as one of the fastest growing technology companies and Westpac’s top 20 businesses of tomorrow - #killingit
We are looking for a vibrant, customer-focused individual to join our passionate customer care team to help give our customers an exceptional experience at every point of contact that they have with us. This team are responsible for taking a high volume of calls regarding a range of different queries in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This team work hard but also have a fantastic culture where they likes to celebrate and support each other.
What you'll be doing?
- Providing all customers with an outstanding experience, being responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Responding to customer enquiries, including telephone calls and emails, to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other queries such as amendments, renewals, payments and cancellations.
- Work to set customer experience milestones by responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Adhere to all KPIs, compliance and achieve a high Customer Satisfaction score
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed the Customer Value team metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service
Who we want?
- First class customer service skills and a passion for delivering an exceptional service to every caller!
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as a professional phone voice
- Ideally an understanding of company products, services, and policies
- Proficiency with computers, ideally with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with complex requests
- A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn
Some of the perks
- Work from home for candidates that are not Sydney based
- Attractive salary package
- Vibrant, supportive and fun marketing team
- Team/company events
- Casual dress code
- Growing company with huge progression opportunities
What Kind of Person Works Well in our Company
Diversity of employees makes for a creative and fun workplace. BizCover is a melting pot of cultures and personalities, but to constantly strive to be the best we can, we look for people who are –
Customer Fanatics - noun: a person who delivers a first class customer experience every time
Drumbeaters - noun: a person who enthusiastically celebrates and supports their team mates and the business
Finishers - noun: a person you can trust to get it done
Advancer - noun: a person who always wants do better
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.