Customer Care specialist Dutch
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
What you will do
We are looking for a wonderful Customer Care Specialist to join our team! If you love helping people and are positive, patient and cheerful, we want to meet you!
To complete your mission, you will do:
- Answer to incoming requests via phone, email and chat.
- Assist our customers if they have questions about our electronic reservation book, our website or app.
- Put yourself in the customer’s shoes and provide the most suitable answer or solution according to their specific needs.
Who you are
The ideal Customer Care Specialist has a native level of Dutch and is fluent in English. Speaking more languages is always welcome!
Are you open-minded and have a high level of communication skills? Do you care about customer needs and always try to make their experience unique and satisfactory, because you focus on quality and love getting things done? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Then this job is for you!
It also would be awesome if you have some technological knowledge and troubleshooting experience in a customer support environment or you have worked with Salesforce.
What can we Offer
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.