Customer Experience Specialist - Pendleton Pike Optometry Practice
Dr. Tavel Family Eyecare has been family owned and operated since 1940. We provide Indiana families with an extensive array of high quality, yet affordable eyecare products and services. At Dr. Tavel we pride ourselves on being one of Indianas largest eyecare providers and we accept hundreds of insurance plans at all 21 of our locations throughout the state. We believe in providing a transformational eyecare experience to every patient, every time.
We are looking for energetic, adaptable, and professional individuals to work in our Pendleton Pike location. As a Customer Experience Specialist, you are integral to the success of the office by providing courteous and professional service, effectively communicating with patients and staff, and ensuring a quality patient experience.
Our staff believe Dr. Tavel Family Eyecare is a great place to work because we provide the tools to grow and achieve success.
Our Customer Experience Specialists have the following responsibilities:
* Greet patients as they come into the office
* Check-in and Check-out patient appointments
* Run insurance eligibility
* Complete online and in store training to achieve promotion and advancement
* Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
* Medical experience is preferred
* Reliable transportation to and from work
All applicants will be subject to a criminal background check and Drug Screening. Dr. _Tavel is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer ._
* Free eye exams and discounted exams for family
* Free eyewear and discounts
* Paid time off
* Health and dental insurance
* Flexible scheduling
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.