Customer Monitoring Spec I
Stanley Black & Decker
Customer Monitoring Spec I
Sonitrol, a subsidiary of Stanley Security, has been serving Hoosiers for more than 50 years. In that time, we’ve grown to an organization of 150 offices in the United States and Canada, all developed with the same fundamental principles of providing local security service powered by the unique audio verification system that only Sonitrol offers. For the last several years, Sonitrol of Indianapolis ranked as one of the Top 100 Security Companies in the Country, per SDM, a leading industry magazine. We’re quite proud of this accomplishment, as it ranks our local office and monitoring station among industry giants (without the same local service offered by Sonitrol).
Learn more about Sonitrol Here! http://www.sonitrolindy.com/the-sonitrol-story/about-us
Why Work at Sonitrol, Indy / Stanley?
Joining the STANLEY / Sonitrol, Indianapolis team means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. It means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and positive change. It also means joining a team that has been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world.
The Company offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefit package including 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Donation Matching Program, and much more!
If you are a Forward-Thinking, Driven Individual looking to work in a Dynamic, Rewarding, and Growing Organization, we would love to hear from you!
Learn More About this Great Opportunity Below!
Customer Alarm Monitoring Specialist - Dispatcher
Position Overview: THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. As a Customer Monitoring Specialist you will provide support to those who make the world safer! This is an important role in a rewarding industry, in which you will act as the first line of defense when others in the world are in need to security or help. We provide all training necessary to perform this role! This position's compensation package includes 401K, medical w/dental options, life insurance, vacation time, and paid holidays. We are also proud to provide a drug-free workplace.
In this role you will:
- Work in our 24 Hour Alarm monitoring facility; responding to, and processing, incoming alarm signals via computer and telephone
- Answer all incoming customer calls while providing excellent customer service to each caller using professional telephone etiquette
- We operate 24/7 and run three shifts 7 days a week, so flexibility is paramount
- Candidates MUST be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time with a high degree of accuracy
- Use our proprietary Sonitrol windows based software programs to Monitor incoming alarm signals. This will typically include telephone calls to customers, police & fire authorities
- Document all calls made in response to alarms and create reports anytime a call is made to a police or fire department
- Create service tickets when requested by customer or in response to a received signal from an alarm system
- Process and respond to customer emails using Microsoft Outlook, telephone requests and requests sent via facsimile
- Perform data entry functions (typing) to record data into information systems
- Submit to Pre-employment drug testing and post-hire random drug testing
- This is not an all-inclusive list of responsibilities and you will be responsible for performing other duties as assigned
- Must be a self-starter
- Great work ethic, positive attitude, and strong reliability are a must
Must have reliable transportation to/from work to maintain strong attendance record
Must be able to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift and weekends
High School Diploma or equivalent
3-5 years of customer service experience in a call center environment
Experience using information systems to perform data entry
Sonitrol of Indianapolis is a division of Stanley Black & Decker. Stanley Black & Decker is an equal opportunity employer, and offers employees a competitive benefits package.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.