Customer Satisfaction Specialist
Halfmoon | B Yoga
We are currently seeking a Customer Satisfaction Specialist to join our team full-time. Our ideal candidate is organized and detail oriented, a problem solver and team player, and knows how to provide best in class customer service. You are eager to pick up the phone, solve problems and satisfy customers, but are also able to work independently to create orders in Shopify to support our growing direct to consumer drop shipping business partners.
This position can be based out of either Vancouver, BC or Toronto, ON.
In line with our vision and values, the Customer Satisfaction Specialist is responsible for interacting with our yoga-inspired customers to support and enhance their experience with our B Yoga and Halfmoon brands. You also support our growing drop shipping business partnership with major Canadian retailers through entering orders in Shopify. The Customer Satisfaction Specialist reports to the Manager, Customer Satisfaction with a dotted line to our Director, Technology & Logistics and works closely with our Sales team.
- Identifying and escalating delivery issues with the shipping department to ensure that the customers receive their products in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle escalated customer complaints from wholesale and retail customers and having a calm attitude under pressure.
- Self-sufficient in identifying and resolving customer inquiries across both brands for our wholesale and retail partners, while also flagging wider spread issues in order to improve brand loyalty and overall customer experience.
- Providing our sales team with support by troubleshooting wholesale customer issues, and setting up new wholesale accounts. May also require some additional support with listing documents and order entry.
- Providing customers with information on our products including care, how to use, and promoting new seasonal launches.
- Working with the sales and shipping departments on returns, exchanges, and resolving shipping errors.
- Miscellaneous office duties in order to support our team and office.
- Receiving drop shipping orders through our EDI tool (SPS Commerce) and entering these orders into Shopify with accuracy.
- Communicating any issues to the drop shipping team and/or account managers.
- Ensuring service levels are maintained with each drop shipping partner (order acknowledgment, shipping timelines, invoicing).
- 1+ years of experience working in customer service, e-commerce, retail or relevant field.
- You are a natural and confident communicator who takes the time to understand customer's needs, and find solutions that will meet and exceed customer expectations.
- You are a quick learner and motivated to find processes to improve and ways to support our customers in living their yoga.
- You are a team player who knows the importance of working across departments to develop solutions for the customer and the company
- You are organized and keenly aware of how to prioritize a variety of tasks from escalated customer complaints to supporting our sales team with order entry and the timely delivery of our products.
- You have experience with systems like G-suite and Customer Relationship Management tools such as Help Scout, Zendesk, and Hubspot, or Shopify.
- Bilingual in French an asset.
- Remote work days.
- Weekly yoga classes.
- Health benefits.
- Employee discount on our products.
Mindful Collective Co. is made up of expert makers and curators supporting you in living your yoga. We are a collective of thoughtful individuals who work diligently and aim high in order to provide quality products to our yoga, meditation and wellness communities.
Headquartered in Toronto and Vancouver, Mindful Collective Co. is the team behind two Canadian sister brands, B Yoga and Halfmoon Yoga. B Yoga is known for the B MAT, an incredibly grippy yoga mat, while Halfmoon is known for beautiful handcrafted bolsters, meditation cushions and wellness products. We proudly serve independent yogis, yoga studios, large or small retailers, and distributors across the globe.
www.byoganow.com | www.shophalfmoon.ca
Mindful Collective Co. is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.