Customer Service Assistant – COVID-19 (12415) with InGenesis
Customer Service Assistant - COVID-19
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a temporary Customer Service Assistant to work with our client located in Columbus, OH. In this role, you will travel with a team of LPNs and RNs to residential homes throughout the state of Ohio, collecting data and interviewing residents as part of COVID-19 study visits. Your travel will be arranged by the team so there is no need to worry about using your own vehicle.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Log data during COVID-19 study visits.
• Travel on daily basis to residential homes as part of team with LPNs and RNs.
• Collect data and interview residents.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 9 months training or experience in office practices/procedures.
• 9 months training or experience in public relations or customer service that includes techniques for handling difficult situations.
• 9 months training or experience in typing, keyboarding, data entry, or word processing.
• Computer proficiency.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.